Here are the kids Christmas lists for Santa...Madison is begging for a guinea pig, but she is going to be sorely disappointed. It's just not going to happen! We have told her over and over that we aren't getting a guinea pig, but she may still be sad on Christmas morning when Santa doesn't bring one. =0/
I love that Jonah and Mackenzie added "a good Christmas" and "peace on earth" to their lists!
Even Pony wrote Santa a Christmas list! LOL!
When we're in a store and the kids start begging for something, I just take a picture of them with it so I can remember what all they want for Christmas, birthdays, etc. And it makes it easy for me to come up with ideas to send family when they ask me what the kids are wanting! After looking at how many pictures I took of them holding things they want, I think they just want EVERYTHING. And I hope we haven't created greedy little monsters! =0)








































No comments:
Post a Comment