Saturday, March 26, 2016

Easter Fun at G-Ma's

After the Strickland's egg hunt & lunch, we went back to G-Ma's house for a fun afternoon and evening of hunting more eggs, playing in the treehouse, swinging in the hammock, and coloring Easter eggs. I love days like today! 
G-Ma did an Easter Egg scavenger hunt for the kids. They each had a different color to look for, and once they found Egg #1, it had a clue in it that would send them looking for Egg #2, and so on...the final egg led them inside to their Easter baskets! So much fun! 
I ended up with all pictures of Jonah, because I was following and helping him. The girls took off on their own! 
Easter cards from Poppa & Louise! 
Oh, and there was also a much-needed nap in the middle of our day! This kid...rest assured, if I lay down with him, his leg is going to be hiked up on me like this. So funny! 
G-Ma's house is so pretty! 
Coloring eggs! Of course he wanted BLUE!! Most of his eggs came out cracked, but he had fun! 
Oh dear, I look tired and old in this picture. Ugh! 
The minion eggs were a favorite, for sure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment