Wednesday, November 4, 2015

This Too Shall Pass...

 
Pregnancy is not my friend...nothing about it is fun, other than feeling the baby move & having the joy of a little life growing inside of me. It is crazy how drastically it changes how I physically feel. I have spent a lot of time laying in bed or on the couch, trying not to throw up. I am so thankful for Brian...he has been carrying a huge load around here, taking care of pretty much everything these days. I have been taking Unisom at B6 at night, because apparently that is supposed to help with morning sickness...but, I'm not so sure it's doing any good, other than helping me sleep. I do know it's worth it in the end, but the process sure isn't easy. I have done it 3 times...I can do it again. I just keep telling myself over and over again...
This too shall pass!
Love this!
Trying to keep a positive attitude and smile through the sickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment