Monday, November 30, 2015

All They Want For Christmas Is...

It's always fun to take the kids "shopping" for Christmas ideas...they always come up with plenty of them! Hey, on the plus side...they should be happy with whatever they get, because they want it all! G-Ma and I went shopping the weekend after Thanksgiving & got a lot of it done. I know Christmas isn't about presents, but I do love that part of it too!
Mackenzie found this Chewbacca Furby that she just HAD to have! But...it was $70...I don't think so! Thankfully, I found a tiny little Chewbacca stuffed animal at Hallmark that she loved and she changed her mind and wanted the little one...it only cost $6.00! Yea, me!
Another Chewbacca that Mackenzie just loved...it was HUGE and cost $100...again, glad she decided she wanted the little one!
Here it is...
Uh, no...I am not buying a fart blaster...
Pretty much all Jonah asks for is a blue airplane...hope he likes these that I found!

No comments:

Post a Comment