We went to the Regent Varsity basketball game Friday night, for the Grammar school basketball recognition at halftime. G-Ma came up for the weekend and met us at the game, so that made it even more exciting! It was so cute to watch Mackenzie & her friends walk out onto the court! I'm so glad we chose to play basketball at Regent this year. Mackenzie has had a great time with her friends. I don't know if basketball will be her thing when she gets older, but as long as she is having fun with it, that's all that matters!
I am so thankful for these sweet girls Mackenzie is friends with! This is one of the things I love the most about being at Regent. We are surrounded by like-minded families, who love Jesus & strive to raise their kids to follow and know Him!
The funniest thing...I gave Madison & Katelyn some money to get something from the concession stand and they both came back with suckers and gave me the change. I gave Mackenzie & Kinley some money and they each came back with two things and a hot chocolate to split, because they didn't have enough $ to both get one. Hilarious!! We had a good laugh over this, because it fit their personalities perfectly! =0) I guess I should have specified what they could get!
BFF's

No comments:
Post a Comment