Since the girls were out of school on Monday for MLK day, we had a play date with the Hopper's. We are so, so thankful for this sweet family God brought into our lives. The girls had so much fun doing a nativity scene play, complete with Fluffy the "sheep." I couldn't get over the sheep-dog...so funny! I left the girls to swim in their heated pool for the afternoon, and Jonah and I went home and took a nap! Yea for swimming in January & taking naps! A major blessing on this day was that we were able to talk about school next year & once again, the Hopper's are blessing us HUGELY by taking care of that for us. PRAISE GOD!!
Mary & Joseph
I was looking through some old pic's and found these of the girls during their first year of ELP together! They were babies & two peas in a pod even then!
Mackenzie and Emily were in PreKA together when they were 4 years old. Again...babies!
Here are some video's of their performance! Get ready to laugh! They did an awesome job! The creativity and imaginations of kids never ceases to amaze me.
Emily was the angel & Mackenzie was a shepherd.
Fluffy was such a good sport!
Next up...swimming! The Hopper's have an amazing pool!

No comments:
Post a Comment