Thursday, November 13, 2014

Sweet Madi Joy

If I had to describe Madison in just one word, it would be "sweet." Sometimes I will say "Madi, can you just stay 5 forever?" and she smiles and says, "I'll try!" =0) It just doesn't work that way, but it's a sweet thought anyway! I truly love every age my kids go through. Madison goes to school on MWF, so she spends Tuesdays at home with me, and Thursdays at the church with Daddy. Sometimes he takes her along to visit people in the hospital. She colors pictures to give to the sick people and I know that she brings such joy and happiness to them. She has such a kind, caring, and giving heart. She is always willing to share whatever she has. (Unless it is with Mackenzie, and then sometimes there is an issue with sharing! It's a sister thing, I guess!) She loves her little brother and is so good to play with him, most of the time!
Madi loves G-Ma!
Those big brown eyes & that sweet dimple in her left cheek...
We call Tuesday's our "Mommy Days" and I usually try to do something special with Madi. Our recent discovery is the chocolate chip spice cake at Einstein Bro's Bagels. Madison shares my love of all things sweet! I love breakfast dates with her!
The girls' love to set up their toys and then take pictures of them with my phone! Madison loves her ponies!
Pony tea party!
Miss Alessandro sent this picture of Madison having fun at school! We are so, so proud of her and how much she has learned so far in E3! She has made new friends, she is learning to read, and she is really gaining confidence as the year goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment