Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Jonah

Here are some cute pic's and video's of Jonah taken in November. He is so much fun right now! Jonah is starting to say a lot of words (finally!) and he loves his big sisters & tries to do everything they do! He loves his shoes and has an opinion on which ones he wants to wear every day. Jonah loves going to school and it is very obvious to us that he is left-handed. Anytime he picks up a crayon or marker, he colors with his left hand. Brian's thought about this is that it's going to be hard to teach him to play the guitar! G-Ma and Poppa Jim are excited to have another little leftie in the family! Brian has mastered the art of getting Jonah to lay down in his bed and go to sleep at night. If I try to lay him in his bed, he usually screams and has a huge fit about it. When Brian does it, I guess he just has the special touch...Jonah lays down and goes to sleep! I laugh when Brian walks down the hall into the living room after laying Jonah down...he has this smug look on his face, like "yeah, I'm the man!" Hahaha! Jonah adores his Daddy!
Jonah always has a car in his hand these days!
Naptime for Jonah & Mickey! Mickey Mouse makes even taking naps more fun!
 He knows he's the cutest boy in the world!
Jonah has mastered the somersault!
 
Jonah is a little cuddler! He always has a car, truck or motorcycle in his hand.
I love the way Jonah fits perfectly in my lap right now.
LOVE
Like Father, Like Son...

No comments:

Post a Comment