Wednesday, August 31, 2011

"Every Morning at Play Group"

It really doesn't seem possible that this little girl is big enough to start "Preschool." We really weren't planning to start her, except for Friday's, until next year. However, she has asked repeatedly, "I go 'cool!" so we decided to go ahead and send her on Tuesdays & Thursdays. She started a couple weeks after Mackenzie, so it was fun that they both had their own "first days." I so enjoyed spending Tuesdays & Thursdays with Madison last year while Mack was in school. I will miss that time with her this year, but I really do feel like ELP will be great for her. She has really come out of her shell lately, and is very excited to go to "cool!" The night before her first day, I read "Every Morning at Play Group," just like I did before Mackenzie's first day last year. I was glad to make it through the book without tears this time! This is a book that I loved when I was a little girl, so it is special for me to read it to my girls now.

Mackenzie took these pictures for us. She is quite a good little photographer!

No comments:

Post a Comment