Rhiley Smith was so sweet to babysit for us so that we could go out for our anniversary. The girls had a blast with her! She let them play outside in the waterhose on the trampoline, and then gave them baths & french braided their hair. It looked SO cute! How she ever got Madison to sit still long enough to do this, I will never know! I definitely need her to teach me how to do it! We went to see the last Harry Potter movie (which Brian knew nothing about, but very patiently & kindly took me to see anyway!) and then we had dinner at Olive Garden. It was great to spend a few hours together, without the kids. That doesn't happen all that often! Then it was back home to pack Brian's stuff for the Senior Trip...finally, the last trip of the summer! Now, that is something to celebrate. I'm not sure which picture is sweeter...from the front, or from the back!
No comments:
Post a Comment