Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Playroom!

I am SO excited to have all of the toys in one room, with a separate room for the girls to sleep in. I get so tired of their bedrooms being strewn with toys, that I can't stand it. They seriously make such a mess, that you can't even walk in the room. We try to teach them to pick up their toys, but it just doesn't always work, and I end up cleaning their rooms all of the time. So, I decided if all of the toys were in one room, I could just shut the door if it is a mess! =0) Great plan! I took some pictures of the new "playroom" because it was perfectly clean & I knew it would only stay that way until 30 seconds after they woke up the next morning! I don't know what we'll do if we decide to have another baby & need this room for a bedroom...I guess we'll have a lot of toys to get rid of! For now, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment