Saturday, August 13, 2011

Fun at the Splash Park

After going through the Aquarium, we made our way outside to the Splash Park. This was the first summer for it to be open, and it was incredible! The girls had a blast & would have played in the water for hours if we would have let them. (It was too hot to stay out there for that long.) Madison is funny about water...she is afraid of the water hose at G-Ma & Pa's house, but she ran right through these fountains and sprayers with no problem at all. Mackenzie just liked sitting on the sprayers...it was pretty funny! It was a trick to walk around taking pictures, without getting my camera wet, but I managed. I wish we had a splash park like this at home...we would be visiting it often. This was a great way to end our trip to the Aquarium! After this, we ate lunch at Bueno & made our 2nd trip of the week to Kohl's!

I am experimenting with putting my pictures into collages before uploading them to the blog...we'll see how long that lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment