Saturday, April 9, 2011

Potty Practice

We have started "practicing" using the potty with Madison....to no avail! I just don't think she is quite ready. Mack was 2 1/2 when she figured it out, so we still have 5 or 6 months before I am going to really stress about it. We had a whole day at home, so I decided to try training panties, just to see what would happen. We went through 3 pairs in about an hour and a half! I thought maybe she wouldn't like the way they felt when she was wet, but it didn't seem to bother her. Every time she had an accident, we would go in the bathroom and sit her on the potty for a few minutes and talk about it. She never wanted to stay there for long, so I gave her some books to look at, and she loved that! I know she will figure it out soon enough! Oh, the thought of not having to change any diapers...how wonderful that will be!


This is Madison's favorite book! She brings it to us all the time and wants us to "read" it to her! We say, "Where's the banana? Where's the barn?" and she points to them and gets very excited.She did look very cute in her big girl panties! G-Ma even bought her some new ones when she found out about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment