I think I am feeling the ticking clock on my time with Jack at home, since the school year is coming to the end. We spent a lot of time in March and April going to the Library, the Edmond Museum, the playground at the park, and playing in the backyard. I have loved every day of being a stay-at-home mom with all of my kids. I'm not sure what next year will be like for me yet, but I will definitely miss having this little buddy at home with me all day. At the same time, I know that he will be ready for school and it will be a very good thing all around. Change is just so bittersweet though!
Here are some pictures of our recent fun adventures!
Just having some tea in the teepee at the children's museum in Edmond!
The Library, Children's Museum, playground & getting to see the Chick-fil-A cow...I mean, can life get any better when you're 3?!
This is at the Edmond Territorial Museum and its free admission, so we've been going there pretty often. Jack loves playing there, and he always goes straight for the fireman's suit.
Funny how fast a mood can change. =0/
He was mad because I wouldn't buy him a toy, I think.
Nap time is the best!!
I built Jack an airplane!
Another day, another trip to the museum...
If Jack dresses himself, you can be sure he's going to come out wearing his Spiderman boots!
Sometimes a boy just has to pee in the grass! =0) Jack thinks this is the most fun thing ever!
This is Jack's new favorite thing to do in the backyard!
His new thing is playing with Daddy's tools.
Did you know that throw up bags are also good car carriers?! =0) Jack likes to carry his hot wheel cars around in this, for some reason.
So glad I'm his Momma!
"Momma this is for you!"
That must have been a good nap! =0)
This hair! Why can't he stay 3 forever?!


















































No comments:
Post a Comment