Spring is here and life is good!
Here are all of the April things...
Next year maybe I will be able to have relaxing hair appointments by myself, while Jack is at school!
We are trying the time-out tactic with Jack.
Jonah got a tick on his neck at GMa's house and it bumped up really bad. We did a blood test just to make sure there was no infection or anything. He was a trooper and thankfully everything was good.
Jack was so sweet and held his hand.
Jack and I went to the Friday training day of the Missions conference at Emmaus.
Solar eclipse day! We just peeked because we didn't have glasses.
I love this picture of the boys looking at the solar eclipse at school.
I saw a thing on FB like this, so I decided to do it myself. When you look at it this way, I have a lot of kids! =0)
Getting fancy nails for JSB!
Sooo pretty!!
Jack dressed himself and was ready to go outside to play! Haha! Not sure why he thought he needed the bowtie, but I'm glad he likes it.
I went out to my car one day and the tire was completely flat. It had a big razor blade in it.
Jack went with Daddy to get the tire fixed!
We went to baby Evan's 1st birthday party at Northwest.
The girls went to the cheer Stunt Games championship at OBU and they got to spend some time with Katelyn.
So exciting!! The won Stunt State!!
When I was in Tuttle to see Grandma Shaw at the end of the month, I had to drive by and see our trailer. It looks a lot different, but its the same one. Where it all began...
Happy Birthday, Mrs. Choate!
Wednesday night Bible study games!
Haircut time!



































No comments:
Post a Comment