I took Mackenzie to Stacey to have her hair done for JSB when she got out of school at noon. This was a full circle moment, because Stacey did my Prom hair too! (Many years ago!) Mackenzie was getting ready with her friends after this, so I really loved this window of time I got to spend with her the day of JSB. I picked up sushi from Volcano before picking her up from school. I knew she would like that!
Her hair turned out perfect and she looked so beautiful. GMa scheduled her hair appt right after Mackenzie's appt so it was fun that she got to be there for most of it. After her hair was done, I took her to Mackenzie Sears' house. Can't deny, there was definitely a part of me that was sad I wasn't getting to take pictures of her before JSB at home. But I'm learning that this is part of letting go. I was so happy that she had friends to get ready and have fun with! Their group was Mackenzie, Kenzie, Shelby and Morgan. Vicki took some pretty pictures of them at her house getting ready, and then we met up with them downtown for pictures when it was time. My head is spinning, thinking about how fast time is flying by. This is the first of 4 years of JSB for our girls...two for Mackenzie followed by two for Madi. At least they don't overlap and we'll just be paying for one girl each year. =0) Hair, nails, dress, shoes, spray tan, jewelry, etc...but worth every penny! (Thank you to GMa and Grandma Baldwin for helping with all of this. So thankful!) 

I was trying to figure out how to not get everyones reflections in the mirrors when I took Mackenzie's pictures. GMa and Stacey are a mess! They decided to hide GMa under the cape.
What on earth is happening?! Lol
Soooo pretty!
I found these butterfly clips at the last minute and love them!
The drop off...


























No comments:
Post a Comment