Monday, April 29, 2024

Grandma Shaw

While we were in San Fransisco, I found out that my Grandma Shaw wasn't doing well. Alzheimer's is the cruelest disease. We got back from San Fransisco on Saturday night and Brian & I went to see her on Sunday afternoon. I kissed her head and told her she was a wonderful Grandma and I loved her very much. I prayed that God would take her soon, and he answered that prayer early Monday morning. I'm so glad we made it there in time to say goodbye. She has suffered for many years, and I love to think of her, whole and healthy in heaven with my Dad and my Pop. My heart is sad that she is gone, but in many ways, she has been gone for a long time already. Heaven is even sweeter now that my Grandma is there. 
Here are just a few pictures of that I love of my Grandma Shaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment