The team went to Islands of Adventure/Universal early Sunday morning & we had a very fun, very long day! There were SO. MANY. PEOPLE. and the lines were very long. We went straight to the Hagrid's rollercoaster when we got there. I was so excited for GMa to ride this...I knew she would love it! We basically just followed the girls around and did whatever they did. When you're in a big group like this, you don't exactly move very fast! Some of us moms took a group of girls to ride Kong and go in some gift shops, while the other group waited in line to ride Velocicoaster. Madi wasn't sure she wanted to do that ride, but she decided to at the last minute, with Lori's encouragement! =0) Mackenzie's favorite part of the day was probably FINALLY getting her Slytherin robe, after pining over it for years! She finally bit the bullet and used her own money to pay for it. Another huge highlight of the day was getting to see Spider-man and even FaceTiming with the boys so they could see him too! Jack loved it! We were in the parks from open to close, even jumping in line to ride the Mummy a second time, right as the line closed for the night. We ended the night by eating dinner at Panda Express in CityWalk, on our way back out to the parking lot. Needless to say, we were all very tired at the end of the night. Like--exhausted--and we had to get up very early the next morning to head to Magic Kingdom! The girls packed all of their stuff up as quickly as they could, and they stayed in our room that night since we were leaving so early the next day. The rest of the team flew home a little later in the day on Monday. Fun times, with sweet friends!
Universal QUIK video
We rode with Lindy to Universal.
The letters on their sweatshirts mean something, but to this day, they still won't tell. Apparently its a sacred secret!
My hair hates the humidity in Florida.
I made GMa ride the motorbike and I took the sidecar.
Hahahaha! Jason is such a good sport!
Not feeling so sure...
I love it that she still wanted this Slytherin robe and I'm so glad she got it! Mackenzie beats to the tune of her own drum...she knows what she likes & she isn't afraid to be herself! I love it!
Had the best time with my girls! Thankful that Brian stayed home to take care of the boys, so I could spend this time with them!
She did it! And even gave it two thumbs up!
Yes, I took a ton of pictures of this! How cute is Jack shooting webs at Spider-Man through the phone!
We waited in line to ride the Hogwarts train forever. We really weren't in the Universal park for long at all. Basically just long enough to ride Gringott's and the Mummy ride, twice. I wish we would have had more time in Diagon Alley, but that's okay. All in all, we got to do everything we really wanted to do and it was a great day!
Panda Express & fro-yo to wrap up a great trip!
























































































No comments:
Post a Comment