Tuesday, January 23, 2024

"I Love My Church" Chapel

Pastor Ray came to CHA for "I Love My Church Chapel" this week. Then, the church provided pizza and the girls brought some of their friends to eat lunch. I picked up some cookies, fruit and drinks and helped set everything up. Jack helped me, of course!! =0))) 
Finding a new church home was not an easy process for us, but I am very thankful to finally be settled and happy at Edmond Community Church! We love Ray & Christina, and appreciate how they have welcomed and embraced our family. It's exciting to be a part of this church plant! Brian was in Brazil during this time, or he would have been there too.
I'm so thankful for a school that sees the value in the local church, and a church that sees the value is supporting our kids and their school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment