So so proud of these girls!! They are coming home with the 1st place National Title in Game Day & 2nd in the All-Music category! What I love far more than winning though, is the confidence they are gaining, the Christian character being developed, he growing friendships, the memories made...I love it!! This is when all the hard work, money spent, and time invested, pays off! Proud to be a Crusader!
It's true, winning isn't everything...but it sure feels good to win! Especially after a rough start, and a great come-back!
In between the All-Music competition and the Awards ceremony, we had pasta catered in for the girls' dinner. We also did the much-anticipated Parents' Cheer for the girls during dinner! GMa's double toe-touch was impressive! (I knew she would thrive at this!) Then we went to the awards ceremony and ended the night with a million pictures and finally, a dessert party back in their main parlor room. Last year we went to CityWalk after the awards ceremony, but everything was later this year, so we couldn't do that.
I am so happy, especially for Mackenzie, that they got the Game Day win! Of course they were a little bummed to get 2nd in All-Music, but I think it was pretty expected. They were competing against Prestonwood, and they are nearly impossible to beat in that category.
I LOVE YOU, GIRLS!! YOU MAKE ME SO PROUD!!
Before they announce awards, they have worship & a short gospel presentation. I love it!
GAME DAY CHAMPIONS!! 1ST PLACE!!
2ND PLACE ALL-MUSIC!!
And we can't leave out the PARENT'S CHEER!!
(I was way less stressed out about this, this year!)
I love Mackenzie's expression in this picture! I know it meant the world to her that they got 1st in Game Day!
Well deserved, CRU!!
Proud GMa!!
The no stunt group girls! =0)
Look at those lashes!!





































































No comments:
Post a Comment