Tuesday, January 2, 2024

A Sick Start to the New Year

I thought Jack was over his ear infection, but round two came just in time for me to leave for Florida. Boo! I took him back to the doctor on Jan 2nd to get a different antibiotic before I left. Poor guy didn't feel well at all! Jonah came down sick too, and I really hated leaving them like this. Brian took good care of them, even though he didn't feel well himself. Goodness, when it rains, it pours! Thankfully they were all feeling much better by the time we got back home.
Oh, my heart! That little raw nose and those rosy cheeks...
This picture makes me so sad, and portrays how he was really feeling...not good at all. This was bedtime, the night before we flew out early the next morning. My heart was breaking over how bad he was feeling. I didn't sleep much this night. =0( 
Here are some pics from when Daddy was on nurse duty, while we were in Florida for Nationals.

No comments:

Post a Comment