The girls had cheer pictures on Tuesday night (I told you we hit the ground running and never stopped this week!) at the football field. We were there for over 2 hours taking pictures, but it was worth it. I LOVE these pictures so much! It is very exciting to have two High School cheerleaders! (And very expensive!) Such beautiful, sweet girls!
The theme for cheer this year is "Put On Love" and the verse is Colossians 3:14 "And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony."
I love it that my girls are getting to have this experience and be part of this team!
So proud of Madi! She was very unsure about doing cheer this year, but I'm so proud of her for giving it a chance! I think she's still a little unsure about it, but she's doing it! It's hard to put yourself out there, especially when you're so quiet and introverted. She is such a great cheerleader though, and I am so excited to watch her this year! Just beautiful!
I love it so much that Mackenzie is cheering in addition to being the mascot this year! I LOVE seeing her in this uniform! Again, this is a bit out of her comfort zone, but she is stepping out there and doing it. It's so fun to watch her! So, so pretty!
Juniors
Freshmen
Outfit change!
Juniors
Freshmen & Abree (the only Sophomore!)





































No comments:
Post a Comment