Thursday, November 26, 2020

Thanksgiving Morning Cuddles & Cards

 We spent a quiet Thanksgiving morning, sleeping in and relaxing at the condo, while Brian rode his bike. We all woke up to the sweetest cards from Madi...that girl is the biggest encourager! Her cards are the absolute best! I wish she could stay a little girl forever, but I also can't wait to see how God writes her story. It's going to be a good one! 
We did miss being with our extended family on Thanksgiving this year, but with things the way they are with Covid, this was a good alternative this year. 
Counting my blessings today and every day, and these 4 are at the very top of the list for sure!

Madi & Jonah drew lots of Thanksgiving pictures!
Pony & a turkey...hahaha! 
I love how Madi personalized each card...
Jack's had a giraffe, because of his little stuffed animal giraffe that he loves.
Jonah's had Lucky on the front!
Harry Potter for Mackenzie!
And a turkey for "the best Daddy in the world!"

No comments:

Post a Comment