Thursday, November 5, 2020

Growing So Fast

Here are a bunch of cute pics of Jack around 4 to 5 months old. I literally cannot stop taking pictures of him. Can you blame me?? He's just the cutest little subject, and I can't believe how fast he is growing!
Jack loves sitting up in this chair.
All bundled up for our morning walk. This was probably one of our last days to go for a walk, because it was just getting too cold outside.
Jack's favorite place to sleep is definitely in Momma and Daddy's bed...uh-oh!
That paci sure is good! Ha! He sucks it so hard that it leaves an indention on his face that makes him look like a little clown.
Bath time is the best! 
Rubber ducky for the win!
Baths just wear a person out...
Jack is always so happy sitting in his high chair, I think because he's right there in the middle of everything in the kitchen.
Also, you can tell in these pictures that he spits up constantly. I can't wait for that to go away!
Happiest little thing, especially when he's in the big middle of everything and has all of our attention!
This is a video (audio only) of me making Jack laugh...I love the sound of his laugh so much!
Sunday morning diaper changing in the bathroom during connection group...Jack doesn't go to the nursery yet. I just feel better keeping him with me for now.
Those cheeks! This pic reminds me of Madi when she was a baby!
5 Months Old & getting some chunk on those little legs!
I'm certain that as soon as he can roll over by himself, he will be a tummy sleeper. I don't put him on his stomach to sleep, unless I'm sitting right there with him during a nap, but he always sleeps so well this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment