We left for our Smoky Mountain Thanksgiving trip on Friday afternoon. It felt like it had been forever since we'd been on a vacation, so we were all so excited to be going somewhere!! We were all ready for a change of scenery. =0)
I forgot how much harder it is to travel with a baby in a car seat. We are going to have to train Jack to travel well, like his big siblings have always done! However, there was a lot more complaining about the drive from the big kids this time...they were rusty on their roadtripping! Haha! We finally made it to the condo we were staying in on Saturday evening.
Here are some pics from our first two days of travel. We had the best (socially-distanced) Thanksgiving break in the Smoky Mountains. It was soooo fun to be somewhere other than our house!
Here is the QUIK video I made of our entire trip...these are so much work, but I always love them when they're finished!
Off to a great start! =0/
Quick stop at Wendy's for food and bathroom break.
Her Pa would be proud!
Day Two:




























No comments:
Post a Comment