We went to Dollywood on Tuesday, and it was both fun and frustrating. I don't know how else to explain it. It didn't open until later in the day, wearing masks was annoying and bothersome, and there were so many people and long lines everywhere. The crowds were supposed to be limited, because of covid, but I don't believe that. It was also kind of a confusing layout and I felt lost the entire day!
Some of my favorite memories of the day:
* Jack riding the cars with Daddy and having to "sit" in his own seat (while pretty much sleeping-ha!)
* Riding the spinning ride with Jonah (he would not say this was one of his favorite parts of the day!)
* Jack on the carousel...he loved it and smiled the whole time!
* Watching Madi, Jonah and Jack on the little pig ride.
* The Christmas lights were very pretty!
Overall, the kids had a fun time, but this wasn't worth the $ we spent on it...I would pick Silver Dollar City over Dollywood any day. I think under normal circumstances, and if we would've had more time in the park, we would have liked it a lot better. But at least now we can say we've been there!
Jonah was prepared for cold weather...hahaha!
LOL! Jack just wanted to sleep...
Oh my goodness, just look at that smile!
Jonah was NOT a fan of this ride! I didn't think it would scare him quite so bad, but the look on his face every time it dropped was pure terror.
But check this out...at the end he still gave it 2 thumbs up!
I BARELY fit in this duck... #sigh
Jonah was the only one that actually won a prize...he was very proud!
Yum!
We only had time to watch one Christmas show.
Jonah, Jack and I hung out while Daddy and the girls went on some rides.
This little moose was worn out!
Sure love this buddy!
I don't remember what this was called, but it's basically like Fire in the Hole at SDC. The girls rode with Brian and then wanted me to ride it with them. It was fun!
Jonah and I ended the day with a ride on the elephants! They wouldn't let me ride in the same elephant with Jack and Jonah, so Jonah had to ride by himself. =0( He was brave and didn't mind, but he stayed really low and wouldn't go up high.
How stinkin' cute is this?!
Jonah wanted to buy this "cute little cup" for his souvenir...hahaha!































































































No comments:
Post a Comment