Thursday, March 12, 2020

Madison's Birthday Lunch = Last Lunch of the Year

I took Panda Express to Madison for lunch on her birthday...I haven't been able to be at the school hardly at all this year, because I've been so sick, so I was really glad I could have lunch with the kids. Mackenzie has a different lunchtime than Madi & Jonah, so she didn't get to eat with us, but I still brought her some Panda Express because its her favorite! The craziest thing is that this was their LAST lunch of the school year...what?! Yep, later this evening is when things started shutting down and they ended up just having a half day the following day. 
Anyway, I also took big chocolate muffins from Sams for Madison to share with her class for birthday treats that afternoon! We were going to have a birthday party to celebrate with her friends a few weeks later, but because of corona we weren't able to do that. I'm glad she at least got to have these yummy muffins with them at school! 
If we would let her, Madison would have her hair dyed this bright pink color...um, I don't think so! Snapchat filter will have to do for now! 
These two are buddies! 
I don't love this picture, but I sure love this girl! 
Why do they both look so grown up?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment