Sunday, March 8, 2020

DONUT GROW UP

We celebrated Madison's 11th birthday with our family on Sunday, March 8th...I am SO, SO glad we did it early, a few days before her birthday, and not after the corona pandemic began! We had no idea at that time that it would be weeks and weeks before we would be able to see our family again. 
Madison decided on a donut party, which turned out so cute & really easy, which was very helpful for me! She had been saying for weeks leading up to her birthday that she just wanted a money themed party...um, no...haha! But she did end up getting $300 for her birthday, which she was SO happy about! Well, let me re-phrase that...she got almost $300 and then somehow conned Poppa Jim into giving her whatever she was missing, to get up to $300...hahaha! One of my favorite gifts she got was a pedicure spa set...I was the first one she tried it out on and I loved it! =0) 
Madison brings so much joy and laughter to our family...we love her more than words could ever say!  It's so hard for me to believe she is turning 11. As I always say when I do family birthday posts, these are my very favorite kinds of days, when we all get to be together!  
Everyone loved the cake...what's not to love?! Cake + Donuts = Happiness! 
We took the easy route this time and just did pizza and salad.
She had to help Daddy a little with lighting the candles!
Jonah was ready to sing!
I didn't really have any big ideas of what to get Madison for her birthday, so one of the things we gave her was this money pizza...everyone loved it! 
Poppa and Louise gave Madi $ and the sweetest little bunny rabbit necklace! 
Uncle John & Bunny gave Madison her first ever $100...she was beyond excited! 
GMa always wraps her gifts so cute! 
Mackenzie was so excited to give Madison a birthday present that she shopped and paid for all with her own money. This is the card she picked out...so so funny!!
Bridgette was all partied out! 
The Three Amigos:
Counting all her dough! 
And now for the really fun part...

No comments:

Post a Comment