Freddy's date after school with my favorite little boy in the whole world! I wonder if he's going to share that title with a little brother, or if he will be my only favorite son forever?? We will see in June, I guess! Either way, he has my heart forever! (Oh and don't worry--no frozen custard for me!)
One day after school, when the girls were at basketball and play practice, and it was just me and Jonah, I decided to take him on a Freddy's date! It was nice to do something normal and get out of the house. I love this little boy more than life!!
One day after school, when the girls were at basketball and play practice, and it was just me and Jonah, I decided to take him on a Freddy's date! It was nice to do something normal and get out of the house. I love this little boy more than life!!


No comments:
Post a Comment