Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Lookin' Like Christmas

We decided to go ahead and put up our Christmas decorations a little early this year, since we were going to be gone over Thanksgiving. Things just get so busy after Thanksgiving and during the month of December, and I knew we would enjoy it much more if we went ahead and got it done. There is something so sweet and exciting about opening up all of our Christmas tubs and getting out the special things we only get to see once a year. The kids' excitement is contagious! They especially love it when they find all of our Christmas stuffed animals! Brian likes to give me a hard time about how much Christmas decor I have, but I can't help it...I love it all! =0) 
Now we are ready for "The MOST wonderful time, of the year!!" 
We got to put on our new ornaments from Yellowstone, Mt. Rushmore, Belize & Hawaii! 
Wow...we traveled to a lot of really cool places this year! 
Daddy always gets to put the star on! 
Our tree is not "elegant," but it is decorated with love & holds SO many special ornaments, that I wouldn't want it any other way!
LOL!
Over the next few days, I decorated the rest of the house while the kids were at school. I decided we needed a Disney tree this year, because we have so many Disney ornaments. I bought some red and black polka dot fabric and made this super cute garland to go on the tree. Love it so much!! 
My Grandma's Christmas dishes are my favorite!!
And my nativity sets from around the world & that the kids have made for me are my absolute favorite Christmas decorations!

No comments:

Post a Comment