We made a last minute decision to go to the Dixie Stampede on Thanksgiving. The only available show they had was the early one that started at like 10:30, but that was okay! It actually worked out great, because it gave us a chance to go back to the trailer and rest before going to Silver Dollar City that evening.
I'm SO glad we did this. I think its something we will always remember doing on Thanksgiving! The food was delicious and the show was a lot of fun. Oh, and I got my very own PITCHER of Diet Coke! Haha! There was even a horse named Jonah, which the kids thought was pretty special! The kids especially enjoyed the little pig races!
I did miss being with all of our family and having a "traditional" Thanksgiving, but this was something fun for a change. And we still got to be with all of our family over the following two weekends!
We got there early to see the horses & watch the pre-show. It was CHILLY!!
Jonah the Horse!
A little Thanksgiving SnapChat fun!
Yesssss!!!!!
The soup was so good!
The nativity part was so good!











































No comments:
Post a Comment