Sometimes its really hard to hear the voice of truth, over the lies the enemy wants me to believe.
I wish anxiety and depression weren't things that I struggle with...but they are. It comes in waves, and I can't really even explain why sometimes. The past few months have been hard for me, mentally. I think partially because the kids are in school full time now, and that makes me very sad, thinking that my "job" is done, and what now? I KNOW deep down that these feelings of uselessness are silly and not true at all. But I still have to fight against them. I am my worst critic...I constantly feel like I'm not good enough. Not skinny enough. Not spiritual enough. Not young enough. Not pretty enough. Not patient enough. Not a good enough wife. Not a good enough mom. Not friendly enough. I could go on and on. And again, I KNOW these are lies the enemy wants me to believe. We ALL struggle with thoughts that we aren't good enough.
I love this picture below so much. On the outside are the lies...but on the inside is the TRUTH that comes from God!



No comments:
Post a Comment