Here are some week 5 pics!
His little fingers were just right for picking up those beads!
A few times I looked up and Jonah was working on sorting beads by himself. He liked this project! And he LOVES his Jesus bracelet that we made and is very proud of it!
So I have a confession...I think I like trading pins even more than my kids do... #thesearemine
I am Crazy Excited about my new Luke's diner pin! I traded a really good FC pin to get it, but I have been looking that pin for over a year now. Also loving the Diet Coke church pin that I got this week!
Oh, the Gum Tree...
On Wednesday afternoons, there is a pin trading party at the plaza...its a lot of fun, but I'm telling you...it is the hottest part of our summer for sure. I just about melt out there every week!
Brian does the Middle School morning teaching time on Thursday mornings.
The food at camp is sometimes a challenge. It has definitely been so much better this summer, but sometimes you just never know. Especially when we go into cabins to eat...you just never really know what you're going to get...
I mean, sometimes you eat carrots that look like pinky fingers...lol! What in the world?! Gross!! I think they did this on a day I wasn't in the Caf with them and took this pic on Daddy's phone. Surely!
Jonah and his buddy Bentley were having fun running around the Tab and they really liked this Lightning McQueen church sign. Jonah just HAD to take a picture with it!
I think this is a result of staying in our tiny room all summer! We go a little stir-crazy by week 5!

No comments:
Post a Comment