We started Christmas Break out on a super fun note, by snow tubing with G-Ma in Bricktown, right after the kids got out of school on Tuesday. This is the second or third time we've done this, and its always a blast! Jonah would have nothing to do with it...he did NOT want to do it, so I pretty much just stayed with him the whole time. Towards the end, I took a few runs down with the girls and it was very fun! (But a lot of work dragging those big old tubes back up all those stairs to get back up to the slides!) After we were done tubing, the kids played in this cute little Santa's Workshop area and wrote letters to Santa. It's always interesting to see what they write...and it usually results in a last-minute run to the store, because inevitably there's always something on the list that I've never heard of them wanting before! =0) In this case, it was a monkey stuffed animal for Jonah.
Such a fun way to kick off Christmas Break!!!
I love this pic!
Jonah did like sitting in the tubes, just not sliding down in them!
Mrs. Hess, Toni & another friend who teaches at the Middle School and her son, all came with us!
This is what Jonah did most of the time...what can I say?



No comments:
Post a Comment