Sunday, December 17, 2017

Garrett Christmas

G-Ma had all of the Garrett's over to her house on Sunday, about a week before Christmas. We ate delicious food, played Dirty Santa, (I'm going to get Uncle Alan back one of these days for the useless, broken box of Christmas lights I ended up with!) the kids got to open several presents, and best of all--we just had the best time being together! 
I love the picture above of the kids with their Great-Poppa Jim so much! I think he kinda likes them...can you tell?! 
How blessed we are to call these wonderful ladies "family!"
The guys are alright too! =0) Especially that guy giving a thumbs up! 
Jonah is cracking me up in this picture...he wasn't happy, because he wanted to be in the girls picture with me! Hahaha! 
Jonah knows right where to hang out! YUM!
No words.
Present time!! And don't overlook Crazy-Eyed Santa! An ever-present Christmas reminder of Pa! How I wish he were here to watch them grow up.
By the looks on their faces, I think they liked what they got!
Of course Mark's Dirty Santa gift was a Notre Dame hat...and G-Ma would be the one to open it! Hahaha! Deb wasn't feeling well & couldn't come, so we took a pic to send to her!
Nothing better...than altogether!
When opening Christmas presents is so much fun & all you want to do is play with your new toys...but you're just so tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment