Thursday, December 14, 2017

December Misc.

There is literally something going on every single day in December that is photo worthy. Here are some of our every day happenings!

We went to an ugly sweater party at the Phares's one night. It was actually in the white house, where Thomas lives now, and where we used to live. It brought back a lot of memories to be in that little house again! 
How great is this?! Jonah's rendition of Santa & Rudolph!! Notice the jingle bells around Rudolph's neck and his antlers! I'm keeping this forever and ever! Pretty sure it needs to be framed and displayed at Christmas every year.
Instagram:
Such a beautiful sight...@briantbaldwin82 I love you! You are teaching our son in so many ways, how to be a good man!
Shopping at the Jingle Bell Store is always exciting for the kids! (And expensive for us!) But it's okay because the kids love getting to pick out gifts for each other and us! And its always fun to see what they pick out! I helped wrap presents during each of their shopping times, so I could watch them! But don't worry, they hid my gifts from me. =0)
Brian spent 3 or 4 days in Colorado for the D2Share retreat again this year. 
I got to meet my friend, Leslie at PubW for lunch one day while she was visiting for Christmas. She lives in Louisiana and I miss her so much! 
I was 22 years old when I met Leslie, and even though we got off to a rough start when she spilled her drink on my desk her first day of work, we became instant friends. The kind of friendship that time and distance can't separate!
The Hoppers continue to bless our family immeasurably more than we could have ever imagined!
YES! THIS!!
Sometimes TimeHop makes my heart skip a beat...time SLOW DOWN!! 
How cute is this jacket? I think I need it!
Jonah thought his door needed some decoration today... #atleastitwasntpermanentmarker 
Always a good day when an Erin Condren package comes in the mail! Yep, I'm sticking with the old-fashioned, paper planner.
Shopping for Christmas ideas....
Jonah was over it...
This girl is extremely picky and hard to shop for...she found several things in Old Navy that she liked though!
Jonah's got his own cookie decorating technique...maybe I should try doing it two handed!
There's really nothing better.
#dontjudgeme #ididnteatallfourofthem #sogood
And sometimes TimeHop just makes me laugh like crazy!!
Gotta love Hot Cross Buns!
Jonah spent a lot of nights coughing in our bed during December. 
Daddy brought me this pretty little ring dish when he went to Colorado. 
So funny! If it would've been a little cheaper, I probably would have bought it!
Who needs a bowl?
#mypoorcouch #atleasttherewasnomilkinit #fruitloopseverywhere
Really glad we have G-Ma to help with Grammar homework!
Jonah can make a mess like nobody's business!
Some of the girls in Mackenzie's grade did a little Secret Santa exchange one week in December. Here are some of the goodies she received!
Looking so pretty & way too grown up for this Momma!
The concept of "window" shopping for Christmas ideas is sometimes hard to understand...especially when you're 5 and your name is Jonah.
They like to play school with their stuffed animals!
A few more pics from Thomas's Christmas party.
How adorable in G-Ma's treehouse with Christmas lights on it!
Every girl needs to get her nails done once in a while.
I can't remember why Madi wasn't in school on this day, but you can be sure Mackenzie wasn't too happy that she missed out on this fun!

We dropped off some cookies at the Hopper's one day when we were in Tulsa. Madi & Lucy were so happy to see each other, even if it was just for a few minutes!
You just never know where everyone will wake up in the mornings!
I was so happy with myself for procrastinating and waiting until December 22nd when it was freezing and raining, to finish my Christmas shopping. UGH!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment