On Friday night, we decided to go down to Bricktown, just for fun. We had just finished up the garage sale, so I guess we thought we should celebrate! Ha! We went to Earl's for dinner and got a fun surprise when the Shelton's came in right behind us. We love their family and it was good to eat together and visit! After that, we took the kids to play miniature golf, which is always very entertaining when Jonah is involved! The girls both got a hole in one on the last hole, so they each won a game of laser tag. While they played that with Daddy, Jonah and I played a few arcade games. Both of our phones died about halfway through miniature golf, which was a bummer.
I really do love downtown OKC...so many fun things to do and see! Maybe living here isn't so bad after all!
How cute are they?!

No comments:
Post a Comment