Wednesday, April 19, 2017

April Misc.

More everyday moments...the ins and outs of our life... 

The picture above...no real explanation...Jonah just sat down beside me on the bench and put his little sweaty foot right in my hand. I thought it was cute enough for a picture...and I was right.

Clothes shopping with the girls is always fun?!
I think they might have gotten carried away with the bubbles!
How cute are they?! 
We had a garage sale in April and finally got our garage situated so we can park in there! Yea, yea, yea!!
We have been SO excited about the new season of Prison Break!!! 
Mackenzie asked if she could send a letter to a friend in Tulsa...I told her yes, but I had to read it first. Ummm...
Trips to Tulsa always mean time with friends & trips to Tazikis! 
Charlie is not a fan of having his nails trimmed.
Jonah just couldn't watch...
Shopping for Easter clothes at Target and I can't even stand the cuteness!
Took the girls shopping for shoes and this is what they want to try on...
So. Funny.
After many hours of shopping, I finally came up with our Easter outfits. Always a ton of work, but worth it on Easter when we match!
100% my child, right here...
About time to kick things into high gear again with my cookie business...
I love how he takes care of us and puts his family first. I don't even remember what this text was about, but whatever I had asked him to do, he made sure he was there.
Mackenzie got to go to a birthday party for some of her Regent friends, and they painted these cute seahorses.
What do you do when you're bored? Well put on your swimsuit and go swimming in the bathtub, of course! 

It's the best.
So proud of Jonah for learning to write his name! 
Trying to learn to curl my hair...still haven't mastered it, but I'm getting better.
Trying on dresses for the Pioneer schoolhouse day...Mackenzie might have gotten a bit taller since she first wore this dress in 3rd grade. She wasn't amused by my laughing at it! 
It still looked very cute once we put the hat, apron and boots on! 
Jonah got to spend the morning with Ace while I went on a field trip with Madison. They are buddies!
The girls brought me breakfast in bed one morning...complete with a pretty flower...only when I moved the flower away from the cookie...
Bahahahaha!! Well, that's one way to disguise the big bite they took out of the cookie! LOL!
Madison is very into playing with her stuffed animals! All the way down to "feeding" them lunch!
We went to the OCS performance of Tarzan one evening with Madison's friend Adlee, and her mom Brook. I was very impressed by how well done it was! 
Adlee made this sweet card for Madison...they are seriously the cutest little friends!
Brian went on a trip to Mexico in April for work, and he stopped to see our friends the Bradford's before he flew out of Dallas. Love and miss this family so much! We got to facetime with them and say hi for a few minutes...so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment