Monday, October 27, 2014

Some Things Never Change...

This is why I'm thankful for our separate vanities and closets! Mr. Clean can take care of himself and leave me alone about my side! This is so typical of our personalities. I laughed because the other day we came across a coupon book Brian made me for Valentine's Day when we were in High School...two of the three coupons were for a car cleaning and a room cleaning. He has always been this way! (And apparently I have always been NOT that way!) I never remember going into his room once and seeing it messy when he was a teenager. I told him recently that he was lucky he married someone half neat, because he would be in trouble if not! He definitely likes things picked up and in their place, which is a good thing! It means he is constantly helping out around the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment