Thursday, October 16, 2014

SDC Day 2

We went back to Silver Dollar City for a second day on Thursday. There were SO many more people there than the day before, but it was still a fun day. Brian felt much better, but I was starting to feel sick, so the day was a bit of a struggle for me. The girls wore their SDC t-shirts that Grandma & Grandpa Baldwin got them a few years ago! The Pierce's had other plans, so it was just us and the Easterwood's for day 2.
Mackenzie was the only one who wanted to ride the pirate ships, and I couldn't believe it that she did it by herself! Those things go FAST!
There's just something so special about Daddy's and Daughters!
Jonah is definitely used to being surrounded by girls!
Daddy bought "Jonah" these silly glasses at the magic store!
He really wanted Jonah to wear them, but he wasn't interested at all!
Jonah's 2nd ride on the frogs wasn't nearly as scary as the first time!
Daddy, Madison, Kinley & Connie on the log ride.
The girls had all been begging to play a game to win these cupcakes...at the last minute Mackenzie decided she wanted to use her money on something else, so she was the only one who didn't get one. Madison got lucky and won a big cupcake, which she thought was the coolest thing ever!
We sat down to eat lunch & just kept sitting there for like an hour and a half...we were all so tired! We really were having a good time, but you'd never know it looking at this picture!
Grandfather's Mansion was crazy weird!
Dip-n-Dots!
I love this crazy man of mine!
Later that night, we met up with the Pierce's at Godfather's Pizza. I was feeling really sick at that point, so I didn't enjoy it very much. The plan was to go back to the Easterwood's resort and play games, but we had to bail out on that. It was definitely not how I wanted to end our trip, but there was nothing I could do about it. Despite getting sick, we had a great time in Branson with our friends over Fall Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment