Friday, October 10, 2014

Snuggles & Breakfast in Bed

It's no secret that I am not a morning person. I love to stay up late and sleep in! Snuggling with the kids in the mornings is one of my favorite parts of the day. On some school mornings, Brian gets the girls up and gets them dressed and they come and snuggle with me for a few minutes before breakfast. I know...I am spoiled! And I love it!
On this morning, the girls decided to serve us breakfast in bed. They have done this a few times and it is so fun to lay there and listen to them working in the kitchen. Let me just say...they make a BIG mess when they do this! The only issue with this wonderful breakfast was that it was (cold) pancakes, bananas, and yogurt...three things I don't like to eat! But they worked so hard on it and were so excited, so I choked down a few bites! This was on the Saturday that we did the garage sale. It was a cold, rainy day and Brian was so sweet to sit in the garage most of the afternoon while I took a nap with Jonah. I don't know what my deal was...I guess I was just tired! And I love my new bedroom!
Seems like we've had lots of snuggles lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment