I took these cute pictures of Jonah on Halloween morning. We went to Chapel at Regent, where Daddy did music, and then came home and finished up cookie orders while the girls were at school. It's hard to get good pictures of Jonah looking at the camera and smiling. If he thinks we want him to do it, he automatically decides not to cooperate. Sometimes these little impromptu photo shoots are the best! I mean, how completely cute is he?! If you look closely, his hair still has some green spray in it from Halloween at the Zoo the night before, but oh well! He looks more and more like his Daddy every day (and acts like him too!) If you give Jonah anything that's round, he automatically thinks it's a ball and throws it, so this pumpkin didn't stand a chance!
2 years & 2 months old...he is turning into a "big boy" more and more all the time!
These shoes get the prize for cutest of all time!
"Look how strong I am!"
And...there goes the ball...I mean pumpkin!

No comments:
Post a Comment