Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Field Trip Time!

Madison's class went to the Philbrook art museum and to have a picnic at Woodward Park today. It was so much fun! I started not to go because I have so much going on with getting ready to move and several cookie orders, but I didn't want to miss it! Turns out, God did one of the coolest and most unexpected things I have EVER experienced on this day! I can't blog about it just yet, but God is SO good and answered our prayers in such a cool way!
I love watching Madison with her friends! Her buddy for the day was Jack and I could tell she was thrilled about that! (She talks about Jack a lot!) I'm always sad at the end of the school year, and especially this year knowing that Madison won't be with these sweet little friends next year.
I took Madi to Subway to get her lunch before school. Partly because she loves Subway and partly because we don't have any food at our house right now!) I told her to put her ELP shirt and a skirt or pants on and this is what she chose! I told her she looked like a pretty rainbow...red (pink), orange, yellow, green, blue, purple...yep, she had it covered! I got my new camera just a few days before this, so I was having fun learning how to use it and taking lots of pictures!
 Jonah stayed with Kari while I went on the field trip. I was so thankful she could watch him for me. We traded out favors for the day...she babysat in the morning/afternoon and I took Sr. pic's for Zach that evening. It was a full, but fun day!
 Brown-Eyed Girl!
We were planning to have our picnic outside at the Philbrook, but the plan changed at the last minute and we went across the street to Woodward Park instead. The kids ate a few bites of their lunch before hurrying to run and play!
Madison & Lucy are BFF's! I am so very thankful that God brought this sweet family into our lives. We are definitely going to have to schedule play dates for these two next year!
Getting their wiggles out before going into the Philbrook!
They all stood and listened very quietly as we took our little tour. The highlight was when on of the girls asked twice why there was a statue with people's bottom's showing! It was quite funny! It's a valid question if you ask me!

The light-up dance floor is always a favorite!
This is one of my favorites from the day! I love how Madison and Lucy are gazing so intently at the artwork!
 Oh how different boys and girls are! Check out the girls posing and the boys not even looking at the camera! Haha!
This is Gabe, Jack, Lucy, Madison and Emma.
 They were making me so nervous...I just knew someone was going to fall in!

No comments:

Post a Comment