Wednesday, April 23, 2014

April Misc.

Here are several pictures/videos taken during April. It was a very busy, crazy month trying to prepare to move during the first week of May.  I have to start with this picture, because this pretty much sums up what the theme of our whole month was! Packing, Packing & More Packing!
Absolutely precious! This was one of the nights in April that Daddy was in Guatemala and we were home on our own. I love having the kids tucked in safe with me in my bedroom when he isn't there. The girls were really being good big sisters. They were singing and patting Jonah, trying to get him to go to sleep. He is looking at me like, "Yeah, right..." =0)
This was on a Sunday afternoon, as we were headed back to church for the Easter program. Brian was driving back from Dare2Share in Chicago and the kids and I loaded up and drove to the church. I took this picture before I pulled out of our neighborhood. It was so eerie...it rolled in so fast and half of the sky was bright and sunny and the other half was, well...like this. Thankfully, it was just a pretty severe rain storm that passed quickly.  
 Mackenzie got a new bear out of the Sunday School treasure box and named it "Teddy" like Pastor Ted! He liked that!
The next Sunday, she even dressed Teddy for church!
A new favorite is for the girls to play Ring Around the Rosie with Jonah on Wednesday nights after Choir and GA's/Mission Friends. This poor little guy is completely surrounded by girls...literally! He absolutely loves it when they do this though!
We were headed into St. Francis South for a test that I was scheduled to have done...we walked in and they told me insurance had denied it and I couldn't do it...I was so mad! It's a long story, but that's all I will share here. I did snap this cute picture on the way in though, so something good came of it I guess. At least Madison & Pony got to have shoulder rides!
Mackenzie is becoming very specific about how she wants her hair fixed! I was pretty impressed with myself for this fancy 'do!
I love this picture of Mackenzie with her serious face and curly hair. This was right before Kendra & Levi's wedding. She is so artistic and creative. I was totally impressed with her heart and "z" picture...she found a lettering book that I had for scrapbooking and she loves making fancy letters. She is my little clone!
Here's another example of her creativity...she made this person out of Styrofoam in a matter of minutes!
Jonah instantly has many "momma's" when the Easterwood girls are with us!
Playing on the swings during children's choir is a favorite!
We are enjoying the swing set in our backyard as much as we can, while we still can!
I had very cute company while I was getting ready on this day.
She picked out the boots all by herself!
They were having sweet dreams and roses in MY pillow!
One night after we had dinner at Red Lobster, we saw these baby geese walking across the parking lot. I should have video'd the girls...there was much oohing and aahing over these babies! I have to admit...they were cute! Mackenzie insisted on taking a picture of them.
Daddy is such a good sport!
They love him so much!
Here are some fun video's from this month.
This was beyond hilarious! When the "Happy" song from Despicable Me comes on, Jonah's little body just can't help but start moving! He's got good moves!
Grandma Baldwin spent a few days with us at the end of April when Daddy was in Guatemala. We went to see Rio 2 one day after school.
These pic's were taken on a Wednesday night when Jonah wasn't feeling well, so I kept him in choir with me. He loved playing on the playground with the big kids and Madison thought it was fun to have her baby brother there!

No comments:

Post a Comment