We always have fun hunting Easter eggs with our cousins at the lake on Easter! We usually do it on Easter Sunday afternoon/evening, but this year we spent Saturday there instead of in Newcastle. We really missed being at the Strickland's, but there's always next year. Grandma Baldwin has different colored eggs for each of the kids to hunt, so that they each get the same amount. It's fun, but gets a little crazy and confusing at times! =0) Jonah couldn't care less about finding his eggs! When he did actually pick one up, he just wanted to throw it like a ball! Thankfully they were all plastic eggs! When he figured out that some of them had candy inside, he started opening them and wanted to eat it all right away. Daddy said Jonah looked like a girl in these overalls, but I think he's crazy...I thought they were adorable AND definitely not girly! Oh well, I didn't ask his opinion anyway!
I LOVE this picture of the kids with Grandma Baldwin! She is the best!
Aunt Amy was definitely having a very happen moment right here! =0)
Jonah would have made his way all the way to the water if we let him...he's such a little explorer...such a boy!
Precious!
Mackenzie wasn't happy because Daddy hid one of her eggs IN the bird bath water...
Blowing Kisses
Jonah liked riding the helicopter, but he sure held on tight!

No comments:
Post a Comment