Madi and Jonah were with the McConnell's at the lake for the evening, so we decided to take Mackenzie on a date! (And Jack too, but it was really about Mackenzie, and he just got to come along!) She got to pick where we ate dinner, and she chose Olive Garden. Yum! Dinner was delicious & she was all dressed up, so of course we had to take some pics. Before dinner, we went to Barnes & Noble and she and Daddy went in for an hour or so while I sat in the car with Jack, who was sleeping. It was a fun night, and I'm really glad Brian is back from London!
"Will you marry me, Mama?"
What a silly goose!!
His face! =0)
I hope he always loves me as much as he does now!
Eating at a restaurant with Jack is...interesting!
He took about 20 pictures like this on my phone...
Our almost Senior baby girl has grown up on us. She makes us so proud!
BEAUTIFUL!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment