Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Jack's 4th Birthday Letter

Happy 4th Birthday, Peter Partner!! 

**Not to be confused with Peter PARKER!

It's hard to believe we got here so fast! You are full of life, and there is never a dull moment...you keep us entertained and laughing all of the time. You are the sweetest little boy and you love your people big time. You also push the limits and are quite possibly the most stubborn and strong-willed child ever known to man! =0) I know that God is going to use those qualities to do big things with your life someday though, and I wouldn't change a thing about the personality He gave you. (Even though I am getting more and more gray hairs every day!) 

This is going to be a big year for you, as you start school!! I know that you are going to love learning and making new friends. (I just hope that you leave your pants on!) =0) I can't believe your time at home with Momma while everyone else is at school, has come to an end already. 

You are our Spidey-loving, Paw Patrol playing, Bluey quoting, ball of energy! You love bike riding with Daddy, playing Legos with Jonah, watching shows in Madi's bed, being tickled by Mackenzie, and cuddling with Momma. You and Daddy still have an ongoing argument about whose girl I am! You love to play outside, go swimming, watch all the Spiderman movies, and make as big of a mess as possible. You basically live in your Spiderman suit and boots these days, no matter how hot it is outside. It doesn't matter how many times I wash it, it still smells terrible! =0) You don't care one bit though. 

You are, and will always be, a reminder to us of trusting in the Lord's plans and not our own. I am so glad that God gave you to us & I thank Him every day for you!

I am, forever and always, 

Your # 1 Fan.

I love you!! 

~ Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment