Jack gives 2 thumbs up for Falls Creek week 3!
We were finally all at camp for week 3, we just weren't all together. Mackenzie was a camper with South Tulsa, and Madi was a camper with Emmaus. So the boys got all of the attention again! Week 3 is always the busiest week of camp, and the week that we have the most friends there. I was so excited that my friend, Lori, was there with FBC Joplin this year. I love her so much & we picked up right where we left off, even though it has been several years since we've seen each other. I also loved seeing Connie, Jennifer, Jill, and all of our other STBC friends. There were a lot of CHA friends there this week also, and it was especially good to see Johnna Roberts. I miss her being at CHA so much! A highlight of this week, of course, was celebrating Jack's birthday on Wednesday.
Here are some pictures from the first half of the week.
Proof that our room is sometimes clean and I do know how to make a bed!
We love seeing the Perona's at Falls Creek!
Jack loves it when Daddy lets him drive, and he always wants to go faster!
I took the boys exploring one morning during the teaching time.
They have my whole heart!
Jack thought it was very fun to wade in the water in his Spiderman boots!
I love Lori soooo much! Wish we lived closer!
He had his Spiderman suit on and it was SO hot...he fell asleep on the golf cart, so I unzipped it and took the top part off.
Jennifer wanted to take our picture, and this is what Jack did...hahaha...no clue why!
I love this!!
Kids and their weird picture angles...



























No comments:
Post a Comment