GMa and I took the girls shopping on Saturday after Thanksgiving "to get some Christmas ideas." Somehow we spent a small fortune in Lululemon...my caption for this pic above was:
"Our first (and quite possible our last) time in a Lululemon store...I left really wishing I had come up with the genius idea to get a store literally packed with people paying $100+ for LEGGINGS! #mindblown
Also left feeling thankful for a GMa that spoils these pretty girls!"
We had a very fun day of shopping!! At one point Madi tried on a pair of jeans and excitedly said "Momma I NEED these...I feel popular in these jeans!" So of course I bought them for her as a Christmas present...how could I not after that?!
The girls were so sweet and excited to have a pair of Lulu leggings...and I think they are equally as excited to have Lulu bags to carry their lunches in...apparently that's "the thing" to do these days!
I was reminded why I don't take them to the mall very often though...
$$$$$$$$$ Teenage girls are expensive!! I love them so much though!
She may be growing up faster than I can stand, but she still loves stuffed animals! I'm not sure that will ever go away completely for Madi & I'm kind of okay with it. =0)















No comments:
Post a Comment