Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Beautiful Straight Teeth

Isn't she lovely?! No more braces!! 
This girl has been counting down the days, hours, and minutes until she got her braces off! She only had them on for just over a year, so it wasn't that long, but she was ready! Her teeth are so beautiful and straight now. It's crazy how much older she instantly looks without her braces! A few people commented how much Madi looks like me when I posted these pics...she's beautiful, so I definitely take that as a compliment. (I hope she does too! Haha!) 
I'm very happy that after 2+ years of orthodontist appointments between the girls, we can now take that off our busy schedule! 2 down, 2 to go! I'm glad we have a little break before it's Jonah's turn though! Big, big thanks to G-Ma, for helping our kids have straight beautiful teeth.
Me : "I want a real smile." 
Madi :
Me : "Yeah, there it is!" 
Gotta love Before/After pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment